The Ladies Auxiliary is an extension of the Knights of Columbus Council 1044. Membership is open to the wife, widow, daughter, mother or sister who is at least 18 years of age.
Meetings are held on the third Monday of month (September – April) at 7:30 p.m. with business meeting followed by snacks. The month of May at 7pm a potluck dinner is enjoyed by Knights and family members followed by business meeting.
Recent Projects Include:
• We collect items for the local YWCA Crisis Center monthly (September – May)
• We collect items for bingo prizes, arts & crafts, etc. for Center of Family Love
• Participate in the Knight’s Garage Sale
• Participate in the Knight’s hosting a Christmas Party for the residents at the Center of Family Love
• Participate in many parish ministries and activities