I am Nancy Reese, the 5th grade teacher. This is my 8th year here at St. Joseph Catholic School. Before coming to St. Joseph, I taught for 27 years at Ringwood Public Schools. I am a member of St. Gregory's. I am married to Jim Reese and we celebrated our 40th anniversary in December. We have two children. Our son, Clint, is 29 and is living in Kansas City. Our daughter, Laura, who is 34, is married to Jesse. They have two sons, Myles (5 yrs. old) and Callen (3 years old), and one daughter, Reese (1 year old). Her family lives in Edmond, but they spend a lot of time in Enid since Jesse works here in town. I enjoy spending time with my family, going to OSU football games, and spoiling my grandchildren. I feel truly blessed to be a part of St. Joseph Catholic School.
We were able to obtain new information on Mrs. Reese recently.
- OSU is her team of choice.
- She chose St Joes to teach because she had heard of so many great things happening here.
- Teaching is special to here because she loves sharing with the kids, as well as watching their reactions while learning new things.
- Her favorite St Joseph memory was from her first day at the school, while attending Mass. She loved seeing all the children participating, and Mr Laffey showing the little ones how to genuflect was pretty neat.
- She says she is unable to pick a favorite tradition at St Joes because she loves all of the traditions.
- Opening prayer time is favorite part of the day because she believes it is a great way to start the day.
Thank you Mrs. Reese for ALL you do!!